This new TYPO3 extension offers a new Content Element that creates a button to open content in a modal window. You can use it for any website but also with the Bootstrap Package (bootstrap_package).
- Provides a new content element
- Provides custom CSS and JS (platform independent)
- Provides bootstrap 4 CSS styles
- Download the extension via Extension-Manager in your Backend and install it
- Go to your root template record and add "Modals - Configuration Bootstrap 4" or "Modals - Configuration Default" to your Template in the Includes section
- Go to your Root Page and insert "Modals - Content Configuration" in the Resources section
- Insert a content element of Type "Modal Button" to your site