This extension provides a showcase/portfolio with categorized projects and various layout options. Each project contains a title, a teaser, a main text, and any number of links and media files like images, videos or audio. This can be used to create portfolios for a freelancer or an advertising agency, for example.
- Project list or grid with Masonry effect
- Project slider plugin powered by Glide.js
- Project detail view with Bootstrap Modal window or detail page
- Supports different layouts for project records, or one layout for all
- Works fine as a simple gallery
- Projects can be categorized
- Projects have various fields and media options
- Displays an optional category menu to sort the project list
- Works seamlessly with the Bootstrap Package for TYPO3
Note: The extension is based on Bootstrap 4 and was created with the Bootstrap Package for TYPO3. Currently NO CSS for other frameworks or standalone versions is integrated. But this is in progress. Also please note that it's still in beta state, so be careful with live environments.
When you get the following message in the frontend:
Sorry, the requested view was not found
The technical reason is: No template was found. View could not be resolved for action "show" in class "SIMONKOEHLER\Showcase\Controller\ProjectController".
In this case, you probably didn't include the static TypoScript for your plugin in your root template. You must include both, the TypoScript "Showcase" and "Showcase: Bootstrap 4 Templates". Only when you create your own HTML templates, you can leave the Bootstrap 4 entry unselected and choose your own.