- 19 years of experience in total
- fluent in German, English, Spanish
- masters several programming languages
- is both a programmer and designer
- knows SEO and content creation
- strives for pragmatic, cost-saving solutions
- treats customer projects like own projects
- top prices due to low-cost location Panama
- acts proactively, pays attention to your ROI
- respects data protection and privacy
Simon Köhler started in 2002 as a media designer in Aachen (Germany) and worked his way up over many years to become a Full Stack Web Developer for web applications of all kinds.
He has worked on projects for companies like Deutsche Post, Edeka, Volkswagen, Airbus, Daimler (SMART), Bayer, Delina, University of Aachen and many more.
Benefit from a massive skillset to realize a complete and converting web site for your business. From technology over design to search engine optimization and marketing.
The Full Stack Developer is usually good skills in several areas of web development. He has long professional experience and is familiar with both Backend Development and Frontend Development of websites and other user interfaces. A Full Stack Developer can independently implement entire projects and, in the best case scenario, also professionally advise clients on web design and programming.